Our promise to you
We treat all of our donor and supporter information with the greatest of respect.
We will never pass on your details to another charity or any other company or organisation.
More than 90p in every £1 goes directly to animal welfare
There are many different ways that you can support Wadars – click the links to find out more.
Online – to donate by credit or debit card, or by PayPal click here (Wadars has partnered with Virgin Money Giving for this service)
Regular giving – to pay by standing order, download the form here.
By cheque – please send a cheque, made payable to ‘Wadars’, to Wadars, Hangleton Lane, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 6PP
Text to donate – to make a one-off donation via your mobile phone, text WADA01 plus the amount you would like to donate, to 70070
Legacy gifts make up over half of our veterinary treatment, shelter and food costs. Please help us continue our work by remembering Wadars in your Will.
By leaving a gift to Wadars in your will, you could help to ensure a better future for injured and orphaned wildlife and the re-homing of unwanted and abandoned pets for years to come.
We always recommend talking to a solicitor to make sure everything you need is included in your Will. They can also advise you on the most tax efficient way to include gifts in your Will. State in your Will that you would like to leave us a gift
Include our full details to ensure your gift goes to the right place: Wadars, Hangleton Lane, Ferring, Worthing, West Sussex BN12 6PP; registered charity No.1149884.
Some useful terms explained
- Beneficiary - any charity, organisation or person that benefits from your Will
- Bequest or Legacy - a gift made in your Will
- Codicil - a separate document making an addition or amendment to an existing Will
- Estate - the total sum of all your possessions, property and money after your liabilities and estate expenses have been deducted
- Executor(s) - the person(s) you have chosen to be responsible for administrating your Will
- Intestate - a term to describe someone dying without a Will
- Pecuniary bequest - a gift of a specific sum of money in a Will
- Residuary bequest - a gift of what is left over – or a proportion of it – after all the other specific gifts have been made from an estate
- Specific bequest - a gift of a particular named item in a Will such as jewellery, paintings or property.
Wadars stages a number of events every year in order to raise funds. In addition, members of the local community stage their own events and activities to support our work.
If you would like to stage your own event we can support you with promotional materials, and by advertising your activities on social media.
Call us on 01903 247111 or email email@example.com to find out more.
The support that Wadars receives from our corporate partners is vital to the ongoing running of our rescue and rehoming services.
Some examples of our recent corporate partners
- Sainsbury’s Lyons Farm
- Sainsbury’s Rustington
- Southern Water
- ASDA Ferring
- Chelsea Building Society, Worthing
- Pets at Home Rustington (Support Adoption for Pets)
- Pets at Home Lyon’s Farm
With the development of our exciting new rescue and rehoming centre due to start soon we have increasing opportunities for ‘Give a day’ staff volunteering support in Ferring. Contact us for more information.